RoadRandomz at the Buddy’s


At 25, when you’re forced to act a little serious in life just to justify the virtue of the age, you tend to experience the blues of entering into the thirties. I’ll be lying if I say I ignore the becoming-older, be-serious fact and live each day like it’s the last, but I’ll be lying again if I say how badly I wanna stay in the carefree twenties all my life. It’s a funny situation how I work all day in the office, always wishing to be authoritative like a grown-up, but in the evening I might go to a college hang-out and giggle like a kid. With a pizza slice in hand, when you’re withdrawing at Buddy’s near St. Bede’s girls college, you wish; you too were one of those emo girls planning wild pranks on boys. However, now they’d rather entertain me like a teacher in the formals, wearing spectacles. Then, we thought of exams, now we’re forced to think about getting married, I never get what did these 5 years actually change. Then, I would have scribbled my heart matters in my secret diary, today I pen down serious business. I guess, I need a break and you too from this confused write-up, so we both better enjoy these fun customer feedbacks, I spotted at Buddy’s. My favorite is the one that says “Barista and CCD stand nowhere against it”… very true and if you don’t agree, try Dizzy Fizzy icecream with cola, it’s a must-have out there. :) 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Me or the other me at 28…?

Life paralysed??

He Is A Reasonable Man, She's an Emancipated Woman. Could There Be Peace?